In CSFBL, each team has a stadium where they play their home games. To view a team's stadium, go to the team's Front Office page.
The Stadium Model
Every stadium is modeled based on wall distance and height, playing surface, and foul territory size.
- The distance down the right and left field lines and to center field is now measured in feet (approx. 1/3 of a meter).
- Distance down the LF and RF lines range from 300' to 360' (average is 330').
- Distance to CF ranges from 380' to 440' (average is 410').
- The height of your stadium walls can be set separately in LF, CF, and RF. Each wall can range in height from 3' to 40' (average is 8').
- There are five foul territory options: tiny, small, average, medium, and high.
- Playing surface can be grass or turf.
- New teams are created with default (average-sized) stadiums.
Each of these dimensions will impact the game. Some examples:
- The larger the stadium (wall distance and height), the fewer home runs hit (but likely more triples and doubles)
- A larger foul territory, the greater likelihood of foul balls becoming outs.
- Turf infields don'tt slow down ground balls, allowing more balls to sneak past infielders. Grass on the other hand can slow a ball down just enough for an infielder to be able to get to it and make the play.
You can edit the stadium for each team you own, within certain restrictions.
- Inactive teams (teams that are not in a league) can edit their stadiums at any time.
- Active teams (teams that are in a league) can only edit their stadiums during the pre-season – before the first game of the season (April 2nd).
- Certain leagues may not allow stadium changes. If your league does not allow stadium changes, you will see a note on your team's Front Office page.
Return to Overview of Team Pages
Return to Front Office