Tips for posting tables on the CSFBL Forums
The Bad News: You cannot cut and paste tables directly from Excel into the forums.
The Good News: It's simple to paste tables into the forums using Word!
Here's what you need to do...
1) Copy the cells from Excel and paste into Word (you DO NOT need to paste as plain text)
2) In Word, go to Table Tools>>Layout>>Convert to Text
3) A "Separate text with" box pops up. Click on "other" and enter "|" (the “pipe”, not the “L”)
4) Copy and paste from Word into the forums
5) Add [table] tags. In other words, Put [table] at the beginning and [/table] at the end as the closing tag
6) Hit "Sumbit" and be impressed with your new skills!*
It can take a few tries to get comfortable with this method, but once you've done it 2 or 3 times, it becomes a snap. But if you're still having issues, post your question here and the CSFBL Community will be happy to help you! >> Help Posting on Forums